Thursday 8 May 2014

kareena Kapoor Upsets Surya Fans



Kareena kapoor Ends Suryas Controversy

Kareena kapoor who has irked Tamil films
by asking who is he, has finally ended the controversy. The Bollywood diva has come out to give a clarification and said that she knows the Kollywood star but she has not met him face-to-face till date. Her statement has put an end to a week-long controversy. She had created a controversy when she had told reporters that she doesn't know about Surya. Kareena Kapoor was reacting to the rumours related to her item song in the Tamil actor's forthcoming film Anjaan. It was said that the Bollywood beauty would be shaking her legs alongside the Ayan actor. "I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Surya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero Interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood," Kareena Kapoor was quoted saying. However, Kareena Kapoor now says, "It is a fact that I don't know him. I've never met him, but that doesn't mean I don't know who Surya is. Of course I know him. He's a big star in Tamil cinema, in fact one of the biggest. I truly respect his standing in the Indian film industry,"
Will kareena kapoor Apologise to Suryas

Kareena Kapoor, on a surprising note, has shocked South film industry with her comment on Surya. Recently,
the actress said that she is not aware of him. It has hurt the Tamil actor's fans, who are now demanding her to give an apology. Will she do it? We don't have an answer at this stage. ADVERTISEMENT It all begun with the rumours of Kareena Kapoor doing an item number in forthcoming Surya's movie Anjaan. There were speculations of the Bollywood diva doing a raunchy special number in the Tamil movie. It was claimed that the Kapoor girl is finally entering Kollywood with this much-hyped project. Indeed, it was an April fool news which was misread by many publications and reported that Kareena Kapoor was dancing alongside with Surya. As she was seen doing few item numbers in Bollywood recently, people assumed that she was doing it in Kollywood too. Reacting to those rumours, Kareena Kapoor claimed, "I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Surya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero Interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood,

Kareena Kapoor Upsets Surya Fans
Kareena Kapoor's comment on Surya has
sparked a controversy down South. The actor's fans are upset with her after she said in an interview that she doesn't know who he is. They have found her statement as an insult and have expressed their anger on Online platforms. There were reports that Kareena Kapoor was doing an item number in Surya's forthcoming movie Anjaan. It was said that she was finally making her debut in Kollywood with this much-hyped film directed by N Linguswamy. While clarifying those rumous, Kareena Kapoor claimed that she is not aware of Surya or Linguswamy and she is not doing an item number in Anjaan. "I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Suriya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero Interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood," Kareena Kapoor was quoted saying. Kareena Kapoor further added, "How can I emote in a language that I don't know? I was offered beautiful scripts by the late Rituparno Ghosh in Bengali. I never could bring myself to work with this brilliant filmmaker because of the language barrier, and now he is gone
Kareena Kapoor Creatives Controversy by Asking “Who Is Surya?”

Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor has created a controversy by saying that she is not aware of
Surya. There were buzz that she was doing a raunchy item number in Tamil film Anjaan. While reacting to such rumours she made a comment that has hurt the Ghajini star's fans. Kareena Kapoor has said that she doesn't know from where these rumours come from. She has not signed any film in Tamil. And she is doesn't know who are Surya and N Linguswamy. "I don't know where such baseless stories come from. I haven't signed any such film. I don't even know who Suriya and Linguswamy are. I've never seen them. I've zero Interest in acting in non-Hindi films whether it is down South or in Hollywood," the DNA quoted Kareena Kapoor as saying. The Real Story On April 1, we had written a story related to Kareena Kapoor doing an item number in Anjaan. It was a April Fools story, which was misread by many Online websites. In fact, some leading publications, without cross checking, wrote the same. This irked Kareena Kapoor. The Bollywood actress says that it is her policy not to work in a language that she is not fluent at or understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment